Victoria (a.k.a.: Me) The creative per

Victoria (a.k.a.: Me) The creative per

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Writer's life

Hey people out there,

As I stated before, I write things as a part of my creative side. But I mostly do my work on Fanfiction.

What is FanFiction you may ask?

A site where people write stories based off of movies, books and video games.

As for me I mostly like writing on Kung Fu Panda. Why? It's my all time favorite movie. I like the animation, characters and story. Plus I like the main character, Po, since he's kind of like me. Fun, Lovable and Caring.

But anyways, the big hit on my writing is my "A Day wtih Kung Fu" series. it's about a girl that goes to the world of Kung Fu Panda and has Kung Fu adventure. Pretty simple story line and sort of a Crossover, but I personally love it and little people love it too. but it's my biggest hit.

I'm currently writing the fourth edition, second short story, of the series. I call it "Can we be friends?" just tells the story of Chrissy(my main character) and Tigress, dealing with their friendship; as for they are like cat and a dog if you put them in the same room.

Speaking of which, i better get working on it. I'm still working on Chapter 4.

Gotta go and check out the series on Fanfiction and the site on Wikia.

Laters,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment