Victoria (a.k.a.: Me) The creative per

Victoria (a.k.a.: Me) The creative per

Monday, February 11, 2013

Begining of the School week

Hello everyone,

Well Monday rolled by and I had classes. It really sucks that your some sort of an Art major and all of the classes are on the other side of campus. Oh and with blasting wind to top it off, it's a pain. but it wasn't all that bad. I got some of my artwork done during 3-D art class and I just spent the time doing my drawing artwork.
Plus got out and done with my Nonverbal communication class thirty mins of class time. YAY!

And Bio Lab...UGH! I hate it!!!!! I'm not a science person. But we dealt with genetics so it wasn't that bad. But next weeks lab, it will be time to cut open a pig for two lab weeks. UGH!

But basically the rest of the night I worked on photoshop with my drawings. Like this one:

It's supposed to represent Bunnymund from Rise of the Guardians (Who is voiced by Hugh Jackman) meeting with Adam, from Real Steal (Which Hugh Jackman was in). It meant a lot to me since Real Steal was films mostly in Michigan, MY STATE!!! There was even one shooting not too far from my town. 

But anyways, I better get going, the school week has only begun, and I have Math in the morning...UGH!

Laters,

Victoria

2 comments:

  1. I'm everwhere now, really...

    ANYWAY it's Kelsi Rider from fanfiction... yeah, my real name's Leslie, if I never told you before.

    Anyhoo, I'm here, and I have my own blog! http://www.lesliesattlerkelsirider.blogspot.com/ Please check it out and see what you think! I have 3 blog posts up so far. They explain a bunch of stuff that's happening in my life and what HAS happened in my life. I also have a couple pictures of me up!

    Thanks! Later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete