Victoria (a.k.a.: Me) The creative per

Victoria (a.k.a.: Me) The creative per

Friday, February 8, 2013

Getting Started

Hello everyone that is willing to reading this,

I recently watched "Julie and Julia", you know that based on the true story about a Julia Child and Julie Powell. I somehow got the sudden interest of starting out with a blog.

I've decided to talk about my life as a creative person. I'm an artist working on getting a degree from my college and wanting to work as an animator at Disney or Dreamworks (Which one, I'm not sure though. :D)
But I'm also an actor and signer (No professionally though though my online friends say I should be.) I also work on some video work as well.

So basically I was born with the gift of the love of arts. Any arts things relative really. But it's a part of who I am.

So what works have I done?

  • I'm the creator of a fanfic series on FanFiction. net called, "A Day with Kung Fu"
  • I do fandubs/covers on Youtube.
  • Post my artwork on DeviantArt.
But it's always so hard to all that stuff when you are in college. So I'm hoping to survive my life with this creative thought, and hopefully share the world with my creative thoughts.

So as of for now, keep reading my life.

Sincerely yours,

Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment