Victoria (a.k.a.: Me) The creative per

Victoria (a.k.a.: Me) The creative per

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese Year everyone,

It is now officially the year of the snake.

For the record, I'm not Chinese or have a Chinese heritage. I just have a fascination to the Chinese culture. I still question myself on how I could ever gain such interest to it. Art, history or was it Chinese food. I don't know.

Nothing much happened, but my mom came to school to help me organize my room since I live in a tight squeeze  but it's home for the school year. But the good thing about it is that I read that people tend to clean up their place for the spring festival a.k.a. Chinese New year. So I'm on track with that, plus the fact I'm wearing a red-ish shirt for today adds on the point too. But it's not really celebrating when you have fajitas for dinner instead of Chinese food. Oh well, two out of three. But if i were to have Chinese food, I would rather eat at Wah Wong's, a Chinese american restaurant in my home town that I could get great Gai Kow.

Well school's tomorrow, or hoping for no classes. It's raining here and I want it to freeze the roads. COME ON JACK FROST!!!!

Well gonna do some BIO Lab homework.

Laters,

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment